Tourism is a critical contributor to all the least developed countries in the Pacific Asia region. The effectiveness of the technical and financial assistance targeted at the tourism sector from multilateral, bilateral and international non government organisations through Official Development Assistance (ODA) can have a direct impact on increasing family incomes and livelihoods across the vast region.
We bring together individuals and groups of professional consultants and researchers with extensive experience and top-level contacts to deliver strategic policy advice and implementation services to governments, intergovernmental agencies and multinational enterprises.
We create or contribute to Project Teams to implement sustainable tourism technical missions and projects resulting from funding from various multilateral and bilateral donors, private sector sources, NGOs and civil society agencies.
We also subcontract to prime contractors or managing contractors on large international projects.
Specific project expertise
- International sustainable tourism project management
- Tourism for communities and biodiversity conservation
- Sustainable tourism planning, policy and implementation
- Wildlife tourism, ecotourism, tourism in protected areas
- Training programs in customer service, cultural and eco guide training, destination planning, management and marketing, tourism policy & strategic planning
- Destination media
- Tourism Impacts Evaluation